Friday, July 22, 2016

First Divine Council Mtg Oct '15

The following description is from my initial handwritten journal entry after the very first journey group session we did.  It was The Council's full introduction to me, and the group who were present. It was in, June 2015, when it became clear that I was to begin connecting groups of people to experience the deity energy that I had been working with since, 2012.  My process began during a healing treatment I was receiving from a colleague in, 2012, when, Horus, spontaneously first appeared to me. I/we did not know who he was at that time- he looked like Hawkman from Superfriends. I later researched who I had seen in my mind's eye during the healing, and discovered the being was, Horus. From then on, periodically over the next three years, when I would be receiving a healing session with a colleague facilitating it, Egyptian based deities would come through, along with other Saints, and deities from various backgrounds, giving me upgrades/downloads/blessings in my consciousness. It seemed like different Initiation Rites they were taking me through, but I did not understand why they were coming to me, until after a final 'graduation' ceremony in, June 2015, when they called me their, "Anointed One," and, "Chosen One," (I believe I am, "A" Chosen One, I've been told there are 250+ others like me on the planet who have also been "chosen" by them to bring their energies/wisdom through to humanity now).  Following that session, I had a revelation that I was to be their ambassador to connect groups of people to their energies and teachings.  I planned my first group session to take place in, October 2015, not knowing exactly what to expect, but trusting Horus and company, would take me and the group to another plane of reality to meet with them. Talk about trust your intuition!  Enjoy these impressions of our first, Divine Egyptian Council Meeting, below:

As every journey begins, Horus, is by my side energetically, before going into the trance state. I can feel His presence every time, in his man-bird form. He takes flight in my mind's eye as His falcon self, I hear His falcon shrills, as I watch Him fly in a circular clockwise motion to open the 'veil' or 'worm hole,' for us to travel through.  After traveling through, the next imagery I see is what looks to be, The Temple of Luxor, and it was new looking. We walk up some stairs with Horus leading us through two big stone doors that open, to enter the chamber where the rest of, The Council, is waiting for us.

      

We first come before, Vishnu, the "headmaster."  He blessed us with the Light of Unity consciousness.  Then each deity, one by one, step forward and introduces their self.  Set, is to the left of Vishnu; Anubis on the right of Vishnu; next to Set, is Ammit; Isis next to Anubis; Osiris next to Ammit; Thoth next to Osiris; Maat next to Isis; and, Horus, who stands with myself and our group. Plus, there was a 'royal' scribe which appeared as human- no shirt, with a bottom tunic, wearing jewelry, straight shoulder length black hair, with Egyptian eye make up.

   Royal scribe 

After the introductions, Osiris was holding a cosmic egg or seed that was downloaded to each group member.  I believe the seed of higher Sacred Purpose.  Isis had golden thread that Maat connected the group to for connection with, The Council.  I saw some sort of scroll with code on it written in gold.  Perhaps the Sea Scroll.

   

In the next segment, a cauldron appeared with orange flames for us to through an 'issue' in for transmutation.  I instructed the group to make their 'issue' into a symbol to toss into the cauldron. Isis and Ammit did magic over the cauldron, Isis chanting with, Ammit, there to eat any ego parts that were hindering to us.  After that, we moved to the Q/A session with the rest of, The Council.  Set answered most, along with Anubis, Vishnu.

Next, The Council, downloaded a pyramid with a diamond in the middle of it.  The pyramid then dropped in the middle of the group and started spinning, reflecting Light like a disco ball, around to all of us.  Then we were bathed/cleansed in white Light; the throat, third eye, and solar plexus chakras getting the download.  Then two cosmic cobras came in with a solidifying bite to each group participant.  Once this process was complete, the energy settled down, and it was time to exit the chamber with Horus, and return back to our 3D time space continuum.
 

Those in attendance reported feeling intense energies and enjoying the journey. After this journey, it occurred to me that perhaps the cobra snake symbolism seen on Egyptian pharaohs' head dresses derive from, Vishnu's cobras...? It is man who has labeled the many different Gods & Goddesses into cultural and religious origins, not the deities, whom are just different expressions of GOD, and appear to all team together to help us Remember who we Truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment